Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lutheran Church Cemetery


Here I am, standing in the Lutheran Church Cemetery, in Bardstown, Nelson County, Kentucky. This cemetery and a church (church blew away in a tornado about 1945) was donated by my 4th great grandfather and his wife.
It is a very small cemetery and is surrounded by new homes being built. My next step is to get a list of all of the people that are buried here. So, another trip to Bardstown is on my list of 'things and places' I need to do.
I know the Nelson County Library has lots of information, but, I do love to go to Bardstown. It is such a small town, but so attractive, with lots of history and the "My Old Kentucky Train Ride" is THE BEST!!!
More information will be added soon about the cemetery.
Toujours Moi, Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment